Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The One Constant of Missionary Life

I have come to realize that to be on the mission field requires lots of adjustments that you have to make and the biggest thing you have to get used to is... Change!  The one constant of missionary life is change.  You have to learn how to live with change and realize that change can be a good thing if you accept it.  I never know what God will ask me to do next or where he will take me and you may ask "Why in the world would you want to live a life like that?"  Well my answer to you is that there is no better way to live than to live in the center of God's will.  It is the most incredible place to be and I promise it will be one of the most exciting, fun, adventurous, random, humbling, yet very hard experiences you will ever have.

    When I started following God and really allowing him to truly lead my every step I never thought it would bring me to where
 I am now- peparing to move to a small village in Ghana at 19 years old. This journey has been unbelievable so far and it has only just begun.  I am so humbled at the fact that I have the privilege of going to Tumu to share God's love to the lost and broken and to encourage those who are already in the faith, teaching them more about God's goodness and His love towards them.  God is good and I will give him all the praise!

My Prayer Focus:
1. That God would continue to prepare me for the journey ahead.
2. Financial needs would be met.
3. My relationship with God would continue to grow and be strengthened.

My financial support has been pouring in and I am so close to reaching my goal! To date I need $3,552.00 by April and with Christ I know this goal is very possible. Please continue to pray for me and that my needs would be met.  Thank you all for having such generous hearts and for supporting me as I follow Christ!

Blessings,
   -Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment