Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Preparing for my Departure!!!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share with you that I will be leaving for Tumu Ghana on May 3rd!!!  In just five short days I will say goodbye to my family and friends and step onto that plane to start the next chapter of this journey that I have been on for the past two years.  It is so crazy to think that in just one week from today I will be sitting in a remote village in Ghana.   I want to express my appreciation for all of your continued support and prayers for me.  It means so much to me to have such a big support system with whom I know I can always count on and for that I say, THANK YOU!  God is so faithful and I will forever praise him and serve Him with my life!




Prayer request for this week:
1. Safe travels
2. Luggage would arrive in Ghana when I do!!!
3. I would not have a bad reaction to my anti malaria medicine (Lariam)
4. To not be afraid and to trust God and keep my eyes on Him

"The remarkable thing about fearing God is that when you fear God you fear nothing else, whereas if you do not fear God you fear everything else. “Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord”
-Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment